Rural for sale
32 Barretts Road,
Langwarrin South, VIC
3 2 7
$1,000,000 - $1,100,000
Hidden treasure on an acreWhat's on your list of priorities? A beautiful family, energy efficient home, outstanding outdoor entertaining area, large machinery shed, low maintenance gardens yet room to grow your own veggies, environmentally conscious living, space to roam, security and privacy yet close to all facilities? Then look no further this property has it all. Enter the security gates and be greeted by an stunning 12 year old sandstone brick home with circular driveway and landscaped gardens including high hedging on both boundaries, Comprising: -
- 18m x 6m shed / workshop which can accommodate four large vehicles and also has a large office and a kitchenette with HWS
- Three bedrooms plus a study, master with full ensuite including a spa, walk-in robe, two further bedrooms with built-in robes
- Separate lounge room
- Large open plan living area at the rear opening to a huge 9m x 6m outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans and sun screens
- Kitchen with adjoining meals area, Bosch dishwasher, large double pantry and skylight
- Main bathroom with frameless shower
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Garden shed and carport
- At the end of the block there are 3 large hot house igloos, veggie patches, chicken coop, outdoor toilet and a 3m x 3m x 2.6h garden shed all beautifully maintained.
- Freshly painted and re-carpeted throughout with top quality flooring
- Loads of extra features including 5 split systems, Taylex septic treatment plant, block-out privacy blinds, large solar panel system, 315 lt eco heat pump hot water unit, CCTV with 4 cameras.
Enjoy the benefits of this lifestyle property such as the tranquillity of the surrounding bushland, soak up the last of the afternoon sun and the amazing sunsets, listen to the Australia native birds, be self-sufficient and grow your own fruits and veggies, keep some farm animals and all this in your own secure haven and only minutes from the heart of Langwarrin, Peninsula Link Freeway, Karingal Hub Shopping Centre, Frankston CBD and some of the best schools in Melbourne including Langwarrin Primary School and Elisabeth Murdoch College.
Last updated: 04:39PM on Aug 14th 2017