House for sale
32 Eagles Close,
Tamborine Mountain, QLD
4 3 6
Mediterranean Masterpiece!Villa Maria is a glamorous masterpiece of European design situated on 2.5 elevated acres with exceptional views from Coolangatta to North Stradbroke Island. As soon as you enter through the security gate and drive up the driveway towards the welcoming entry of this Architecturally designed double story home you know this property is truly unique and spectacular. Surrounded by the well-established orchard with an enormous variety of fruit and nut trees producing high quality produce the whole year round.
No compromises have been made in quality; only the best has been used to create this glamorous masterpiece. Huge expansive living areas, high ceilings, large veranda and balconies, Rose wood timber windows and doors, imported Spanish tiling and Venetian plaster finish. This home is one of the Mountain's best.
- Entry is through the double timber door into the foyer leading into the heart of the home
- Large living area with marble fire place
- Generous guest bedroom with luxurious ensuite
- Office or additional bedroom
- Utility room with lots of storage space
- Self-contained studio or granny flat with its own entrance and outdoor area including Jacuzzi
- Grand lounge with marble fire place and formal dining area
- Balcony along the full length of the house with breathtaking views by day and the twinkling lights by night
- Warm spacious family kitchen with green granite stone bench top, quality appliances and access to the outdoor dining area with views
- Library or study room
- Master suite with built-ins and luxurious ensuite
- Laundry with extra storage space and access to the balcony
- Entertainment pavilion with BBQ and pizza oven
- Double lock-up garage
- Massive 4-bay machinery shed with plenty of storage and car parking
- Fully fenced garden with large variety of producing fruit and nut trees
- Veggie garden and chook run
- Use of bore with irrigation system throughout the garden
- Water features
Located in the sought-after location of Old Eagle Heights close to village shops, Post Office, 3 Medical facilities, cafes in Gallery Walk and National Parks.
If only the best in terms of view, design and quality is good enough for you, then you may have found the place to call home!
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf
Last updated: 10:49AM on May 29th 2019