32 Lang Street,
Bungalow ArchitectureOriginally planned and designed for casual living with an informal open layout these charming houses offer owners and renovators boundless potential (STCA). The spacious living areas that can be intimate or formal as required is clearly desirable as are the many original features that have been retained. An east facing level back garden is perfect for entertaining and the property is positioned in a wide street with schools, shopping, eateries and transport all close by.
- Timeless Bungalow ona level approx. 373sm block
- Art-Deco inspired patterned windows, ornate ceilings
- Sliding glass doors in lounge/dining offer open living or formal spaces, air con
- Three bedrooms two with built ins, original bathroom and extra toilet in laundry
- Large efficient gas kitchen flows to east facing level back garden
- The side driveway to the LUG adjoins the back yard for easy access
- Close to schools, shopping, eateries and transport
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, LJ Hooker Ashfield does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept and responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.