House for sale
32 Mill Street,
3 2 4
$1,100,000 - $1,200,000
Entertainer's Dream!This stunning property is less than 6 years old; featuring quality finishes, a practical floor plan and ideal location, there is nothing left to do but move in and enjoy the lifestyle.
Features of the home include:
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, soft-close cupboards, 900mm oven, plumbed-in fridge and butler's pantry with dishwasher and sink.
- Spacious open-plan living and dining, flowing seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining area via large sliding glass doors that open into the wall cavity.
- Undercover entertaining area, featuring kitchenette/bar with gassed barbecue, extensive decking plus ceiling fan.
- Well-maintained garden with shed, 2000l water tank and access to the second living area via sideway.
- Room to park caravans and boats alongside home, plus double lock-up garage with shelving and shopper's entry.
- Spacious full laundry with access to the backyard.
- Evaporative cooling & gas ducted heating plus split system in living area. Solar panels (1500watt).
- Sitting on a large 614sqm block (approx) with the longest frontage in the street.
This impressive home is only a stone's throw to all that Aspendale has to offer; walk to Aspendale Station and Beach, plus Mordialloc High School & St Louis de Montfort's School.
* PHOTO I.D REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS *
Last updated: 03:21PM on Nov 20th 2017