House for sale
32 Norma Road,
Palm Beach, NSW
5 4 2
Price guide $5.5m - $5.8million
Inspirational State of the Art Palm Beach ResidenceBreathtaking Northern Panorama
Offering the most wide spanning north aspect and panoramic views available in Palm Beach. Capturing Pittwater, Broken Bay, Palm Beach, Barrenjoey Headland and the coast up to Cape Three Points. This property is blessed with unquestionably the most panoramic vista.
• Modern clean lines, architect designed, master built and brand new.
• Finished to the highest international standard to suit the most fastidious
• The residence is set on a sunny and protected 800sqm north facing site
• Entrance level offers a huge open plan lounge featuring full length windows to the view and access to a wide covered sun terrace. A lavish kitchen with integrated Miele appliances, sumptuous beach bathroom, cellar and laundry with integrated Miele appliances.
• Middle level offers three king size bedroom suites all with panoramic views north. The master suite with study nook, walk in robe and full ensuite. A luxury full bathroom services the two other bedrooms.
• Ground floor, which has the potential to be self-contained, provides a spacious second lounge/media room, two double bedrooms, full bathroom and second kitchen with Bosch appliances and integrated New York style laundry. This level has access to a large covered terrace and garden courtyard.
• Complete with state of the art technology, security video system, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, gas fires on 2 levels, featuring extensive use of Australian hardwood floors on two levels.
Set in integrated landscaped gardens, this stunning state of the art residence offers the very best in quality beachside living.
• Room for a pool? Most definitely!
Last updated: 11:56AM on Apr 11th 2019