House for sale
32 Rio Vista Boulevard,
Broadbeach Waters, QLD
4 3 3
Exceptional family residence of style and quality, located in the prestigious "Golden Triangle"From the moment you enter this home you will sense the spacious ambience and serenity that engulfs this stunning family residence. With open plan living and plenty of space to entertain, your 4 bedroom plus study home will be enjoyed by family and friends for years to come.
Upstairs this extra large parents retreat features walk in robes, easterly views, gymnasium, plus a very comfy spa bath .
The kitchen featuring a centre island and external servery faces east and boasts European appliances, gas cooking and plenty of space for the budding master-chef ! Overlooking the large swimming pool and wide water views , you will enjoy alfresco eating in a large entertaining area and bar
Centrally located you're only quick drive to pacific fair shopping centre, local restaurants , the star casino and the beautiful Gold Coast beaches.
For the boating enthusiast, Main River access is only minutes away, with the Southport Broadwater and Yacht Club being this close you can leave the car at home
Additional features include;
- 3 Spacious bedrooms plus Super Sized parents retreat with large walk-in robe, gymnasium and spa
- Stylish well appointed bathrooms
- Separate study
- Double remote lockup garage, and additional lock-up side access perfect for a boat or caravan
- Black Granite staircase
- Double storey executive style elegant interiors
- Gourmet kitchen comes equipped with luxury appliances and gas cooking
- Intercom to front gate for increased security
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces
- Separate laundry
- Light infused interiors enjoy an effortless outdoor flow
- Sunlit entertaining terrace to relax with friends by the pool
- Features neutral decor, quality tiled floor finishes
- Nearby schools
- Centrally located to Commonwealth Games facilities
The Southport School (TSS) – 7.5km – 14min drive*
St Hilda’s School – 8.8km – 15 min drive*
Emmanuel College – 8.9km – 15 min drive*
All Saints Anglican School – 9.4km – 16min drive*
Somerset College – 13.4km – 21 min drive*
A.B Paterson College – 19.1km – 30 min drive*
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $3255 * p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1413 * p.a. approx
Block size: 726sqm*
House Size: 410sqm* or 44 squares*
Year Built: 2003
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Tammy Schulte.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 12:35PM on Feb 23rd 2018