House for sale
32 Rountree Way,
5 3 2
Treat Your Family to Something Special HereFor more information including a detailed Property Information Pack – Contact Jason Jowett.
Fully renovated throughout & extended, this impressive five bedroom three bathroom two-storey residence takes full advantage of its commanding corner position & offers a stunning 180-degree tree-lined panoramic view that allows you to watch the sun both rise & set on the very same day.
The property also boasts a multitude of living options – including a self-contained lower level that doubles as either a “teenager’s retreat” or a short-stay Airbnb-style studio with its own separate access, an open-plan living and casual meals area, two bedrooms & a fully-tiled modern “third” bathroom with a shower & toilet. It also flows out to a delightful front garden & yard that is fully gated and secure, making it ideal for both the children & the family pet to let their vivid imaginations safely run wild even further.
Upstairs, solid timber floorboards warm a light, bright & open-plan kitchen, dining & sitting area, as well as the sunken family room down below. Only metres away from a fabulous lined front balcony that wraps around to capture a picture postcard panorama, the impeccably-renovated kitchen enjoys the luxury of sparkling Caesar Stone bench tops, a quality six-burner Smeg gas cooktop/oven, a range hood and a stainless-steel dishwasher, alongside a double butler’s sink, subway-tile splashbacks, ample built-in storage cupboards & a breakfast bar for quick bites.
Also accessible via double doors off the main entrance, the central family room spills outdoors to a massive all-seasons’ entertaining alfresco with a built-in mains-gas barbecue, a sink & attractive bi-fold shutters that allow full interaction with an adjacent artificial turf area & a separate “second” alfresco deck, splendidly overlooking a shimmering below-ground salt-water swimming pool with spa jets. Back inside, the headline act of the main sleeping quarters is the sumptuous master suite where split-system air-conditioning, a ceiling fan & a walk-in wardrobe meet a private northwest-facing external courtyard, as well as a brand-new hotel-style ensuite bathroom, comprising of a large shower, a free-standing bathtub & exemplary “his and hers” twin marble vanities.
Just a few doors down from the sprawling Braden Park, within footsteps of both Marmion Primary School & the Marmion Village Shopping Centre & so close to both Marmion Beach & the Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club on West Coast Drive, this dream coastal location truly is second to none. Make it yours now, before somebody else does!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Huge carpeted upstairs 2nd bedroom with built-in robes & split-system air-conditioning
• Carpeted 3rd bedroom with a fan & BIR
• Carpeted double-sized 4th/5th bedrooms downstairs – one of which features a WIR
• Stylish fully-tiled main bathroom
• Sleek laundry with a fully-tiled powder room & outdoor alfresco access
• Tiled lower-level living area with split-system air-conditioning
• Internal shopper’s entry (downstairs) via a remote-controlled double garage with a handy double-door storeroom
• Gas bayonet to dining area upstairs
• Split-system air-conditioning & a corner gas fireplace to the family room
• Large walk-in linen press
• Separate broom cupboard
• Lined portico entrance
• Freshly painted throughout
• Quality feature white plantation shutters
• Integrated audio speakers to ceiling
• Feature internal & external down lighting
• Poured limestone surrounding pool area
• Corner poolside lemon tree
• Lush front lawns
• Fully reticulated
• Solar hot-water system
• Spacious 729sqm (approx.) corner block
• Ample driveway parking space
• Built in 1981
• Carine Senior High School catchment zone
• Easy access to cafes, restaurants and Hillarys Boat Harbour
• Minutes away from transport , the freeway and sporting facilities
Last updated: 05:23PM on Nov 12th 2019