House for sale
32 Tamar Street,
4 2 2
All Offers over 1.2m
1920's Federation BeautyIf you have been searching for that forever home, the one that you can't wait to get back to after a long holiday, the home that instantly makes you feel warm and homey but also has that luxurious charm - you will not look past this property .
Easily one of Palmyra's finest homes this 1920's Federation masterpiece not only graces you with its beauty but also sits on a very generous 845 SQM block WITH a pool .
Take a walk up the vintage path that leads you to the wrap around veranda nestled with blooms of pink flowers and roses. This slightly elevated position gives you an outlook onto
"Three Bears Park", where you will unwind after a long day at work watching the sun go down, sitting in awe of the lush gardens and enjoying the sounds of birdsong.
The moment you step inside this home you know you have found something special, with gorgeous Jarrah floors and sky high ceilings, lovely skirting boards and picture rails - just some of the beautiful elements that this home features.
The two large bedrooms either side of the hall have lovely views of the garden through the casement windows , dressed with white French shutters and an original fire place .
Further down the hall is the study with ample storage followed by a bathroom with a pedestal basin.
The large formal dining has stunning stained-glass windows and a large lounge room with French doors that open onto the outdoor entertaining area and pool.
The kitchen is adorable with an original country style feel, quality stainless steel appliances, a large chefs oven and gas cook top.
At the end of the home is the fourth bedroom and second bathroom with a free standing bath, the perfect space to accommodate a teenager or guests that come to stay.
This unique property has everything you could possibly require for the ultimate family home.
**CLICK THE VIDEO LINK BELOW**
- A moments walk to "Three Bears Park"
- Close to Cafes, Local Farmers Market & Primary School
- Remote Lock up garage
- High ceilings, Jarrah Floors, decorative cornices, ceiling roses, picture rails.
- Property upgrades - Freshly painted throughout , renovated bathrooms
- Evaporative Air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout the home
- Private yard with lush established gardens & Pool
- Outlook on to the park from the front veranda
- R40 zoning, this block is a triplex site, also offering the potential for an 6-8 unit/apartment development, subject to council approval
Council rates : $1820 P/A Approx
Please contact LOUISE POPE for more details and opening times
0410803722 or Louisepope@mintrealestate.com.au
Last updated: 01:13PM on Jun 28th 2018