32 Unwins Bridge Road,
St Peters, NSW
Large freestanding family home with independent studioOn a north facing 481 sqm block, this large freestanding home is set off Unwins Bridge Road down a private driveway with a great country cottage feel. Offering plenty of space and privacy, the house is the ultimate family home.
All on one level, the house offers 4 large double bedrooms with built-ins. The main bedroom features an ensuite and large walk-in wardrobe and plenty of storage.The open plan dining / lounge area features built-in cabinetry and opens onto the covered outdoor entertaining area.
The brand-new kitchen features stone benchtops, stainless-steel gas appliances, and plenty of storage.
Set off the back, a separate studio with independent entry and ensuite is perfect to accommodate friends and family, use as a home office or even generate a passive income. Entirely renovated throughout, you do not have to lift a finger, just move in and enjoy all the hard work the current owners have put in.
- North facing block of 481 sqm
- Large open plan living area, and brand-new kitchen with gas cooking and BOSCH appliances
- Main bedroom with en-suite, and walk-in wardrobe
- Flooded with natural light and timber flooring throughout
- Four double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes with two overlooking the gardens
- Separate studio with en-suite
- 3 bathrooms with separate laundry area
- Large lock-up garage with mezzanine storage with additional room for further parking for 2-3 cars
- Gardens are all well cared for and extremely low maintenance
- Secure automatic gate for privacy
- Double Glazed windows & Air Conditioning
The home is conveniently located within walking distance of public transport, parks, cafes and restaurants:
- 5 min walk to Sydenham & St Peters station
- 7 min walk to cafes, restaurants and bars on King Street, Newtown as well as trendy inner-west breweries.
- 5 mins walk to Sydney Park with 2 local parks around the corner.
- 10 mins walk from Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre
For further information, contact; Tony Day on 0413 696 722 or Christian Ellul on 0420 623 577