House for sale
32 West Coast Drive,
4 3 4
SIMPLY STUNNING!A mesmerising oceanfront panorama will capture your imagination, along with everything else accompanying this exemplary brand new architecturally-designed tri-level home that capitalises on street frontage to offer a luxurious coastal lifestyle like no other, just footsteps from the surf, sand and sparkling Indian Ocean waters.
The eye-catching facade is an absolute stand-out - even for West Coast Drive - whilst a secure entry into the ground floor reveals a giant four-car garage, a tiled storeroom or wine cellar and a lift with access to the two levels above. On the first floor, a spacious open-plan living and dining area incorporates a first-class Chef's kitchen into an airy design and opens out to a main front balcony terrace as well as a private alfresco entertaining space by a heated plunge pool - all benefiting from unique panoramic ocean views like no other (including Hillarys).
A carpeted family or theatre room boasts integrated sound throughout and also enjoys easy alfresco access, with a laundry, home office and a fully-tiled powder room completing the package on the central level. Upstairs, the sleeping quarters are highlighted by an opulent master bedroom ensemble with double doors for privacy, a huge fully-fitted walk-in wardrobe, an amazing sea vista from its own balcony and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom that has all the trappings of a five-star hotel - there is also a comfortable guest suite on this floor.
This desirable location is just seconds from a plethora of cafes and restaurants, pristine beaches surrounding Sorrento Quay and Hillarys Boat Harbour, top schools (public and private), Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club, outstanding shopping, transport, the freeway and more. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity awaits you here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Massive remote-controlled four-car garage on ground floor, with extra storeroom and a double-door shopper's entrance
- Quality spineless staircase with solid Blackbutt timber flooring (prevalent throughout) and glass framing, linking all the levels
- The expansive open-plan living and dining area (first floor) has a feature fireplace, built-in timber cabinetry and extra-high and wide double-glazed aluminium windows for the ultimate panoramic sea view experience
- A state-of-the-art kitchen comes complete with six-millimetre glass splashbacks, sleek Essa stone bench tops, soft-closing drawers and lacquered cabinets, quality sink and tap fittings, excellent Miele integrated appliances (a gas cook top, electric and compact oven, range hood, dishwasher and microwave), a Fisher and Paykel fridge/freezer and a walk-in pantry/scullery
- Double doors afford privacy to a home office/study with multiple desks and plenty of storage for more than one member of the family to work comfortably
- Stone tops to the powder room and a laundry with ample storage space and outdoor access to a private rear drying courtyard
- Carpeted master bedroom suite with the best backdrop of them all, as well as a fully-tiled (neutral ceramic and natural stone) ensuite bathroom with Essa stone twin vanities, a free-standing bath tub, rain shower and a separate toilet
- King-sized 2nd/3rd bedrooms with quality built-in robes
- 4th or “guest” bedroom suite with a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom, consisting of a shower, toilet and stone vanity
- Fully-tiled spare upstairs bathroom with a shower, toilet and stone vanity
- Upper-level linen press for storage
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Plush carpets to bedrooms
- The windows are fully double glazed for insulation and sound attenuation.
- Fully-vitrified external porcelain tiles
- Ducted vacuum system
- Security alarm and Dorani A/V intercom systems
- Exposed aggregate paving
- Gas hot water
- Feature down lighting throughout
- Electric/motorised quality roller blind fittings
- Reticulated low-maintenance garden beds
- An EMCO-built home
- 550.91sqm (approx.) total living area
- Your dream seaside property!
Last updated: 04:44PM on Mar 23rd 2017