3/2 William Street,
Stylish, contemporary townhome in premier locationFIND. Flaunting a coveted position on a peaceful street, just moments from the action, this stylishly presented and contemporary townhouse presents a fabulous opportunity for empty nesters, upsizers and young families.
LOVE. This is a low-maintenance home with a functional and very practical layout for families. Light-filled living is open-plan and features excellent flow to front and rear-facing outdoor areas, while bedrooms are peacefully and privately placed upstairs. Meticulously presented throughout, this delightful home features premium additions such as Blackbutt floors and stylish appointments in the kitchen and bathrooms.
• Large bi-fold doors open living up to the rear courtyard, which faces nor-east and provides a private and enclosed space for relaxation and play.
• Perfectly equipped for entertaining, the chef's kitchen features CaesarStone counters, a large island bench with casual seating, gas cooking and a dishwasher.
• The master bedroom has the added luxuries of a shower en-suite as well as an adjoining balcony with far-reaching views of the district, while the other two bedrooms are equipped with built-ins.
• The main bathroom features a bath and separate shower.
• A single lock-up garage has a handy access door via the rear courtyard, and there's a good amount of internal storage.
• A laundry room and a conveniently placed WC sits on the lower level, and provides easy access to the courtyard.
LIVE. Ideally located in the quiet backstreets of this very popular suburb, this conveniently placed home is central to everything you might need. Bus stops and local shops are moments away on Sydney Road; supermarkets and schools are within an easy stroll, or it's a 10-minute walk to Fairlight beach, which remains a favourite swimming spot amongst locals. Also within an easy 15-minute walk is Manly, where there is a fantastic selection of ocean and harbour beaches, and popular cafés and restaurants.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.