House for sale
32 Wood Street,
6 3 3
1,012SQM LAND TO LIVE OR DEVELOPLAND AHOY, LAND GALORE! Put this one on your List!
Are you in the market to take advantage of the R40 zoning to develop this green titled 1,012 sqm block on the fringe of the city, with potential for a quad development (subject to council approval).
Or are you are in the market for a 6 bedroom family home with a home office and plenty of room to entertain?
Regardless, owner occupiers, developers and investors alike will be drawn to the Potential Plus of this property.
- R40 Zoning & 1,012 Sqm land size.
- 6 Bedrooms, or 5 and a theatre/games room.
- 3 Bathrooms.
- Sparkling big pool with a pool blanket box.
- Bore and automated reticulation for watering the lush gardens and fruit trees.
- 3.5 kw Solar power, alarm system, gas storage, and gas instantaneous hot water systems.
- Timber decked balcony, offering city views/glimpses.
- Walking distance to local primary schools (Inglewood 0.4km*) (& Saint Peter's 0.6km*).
- Walking distance to bus stops going in and out of the city Bus Port (0.4km*).
- Walking distance to Coles, Civic Hotel, Chemist, and more at the end of Wood Street (0.3km*).
- Close to John Forrest Secondary College (2.2km*).
- Close to Edith Cowan University (2.5km*).
- Close to Mt Lawley Golf Course (2km*).
- Close to Morley Galleria Shopping Centre (3km*).
- Close to Meltham train station on the Midland line (1.6km*).
- Only a (5km*) drive straight down Beaufort Street into the city.
( * = approximate distances).
Call, sms, or email Steve Crouch today on 0415122092 to arrange a private viewing or for more information.
Last updated: 04:34PM on Jan 19th 2018