Rural for sale
320 Lovedale Road,
4 3 3
PRICE RANGE: $1,100,000 - $1,200,000
A LOVEDALE AFFAIRFall In Love With The Lifestyle!
Situated in the centre of Lovedale, one of the Hunter Valley's famous Wine/ Tourist destinations and home of the "Lovedale Long Lunch" this delightful 59 acre property is within walking distance of Allandale, Tatler and Adina Cellar Doors, Restaurants and café’s.
Privately set away from Lovedale Road, the property is a rural playground, partially cleared, the balance of which is mostly lightly timbered. With its own riding trails, the property adjoins the Werakata National Park providing much adventure for little and big kids alike.
Designed to spoil, the property boasts:
• A landscaped in-ground pool with covered entertainment area
• Large machinery shed with power, water and bathroom
• 4 fenced paddocks, 4 dams and a seasonal creek
• Animal shelters
• A large, family home with 4 spacious bedrooms, the main with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Modern kitchen, with stainless steel 110cm chefs oven, dishwasher, stone tops and walk in pantry
• Open plan family and dining areas
• Oversized separate lounge room
• Separate study with built- in desk
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Ducted air conditioning
• Combustion fire
• Double garage with internal access
• Keyless entry to the home
With a School Bus Stop just a stroll away servicing Saint Phillips Christian College, Hunter Valley Grammar and All Saints College, to name a few. The Hunter Expressway is less than a 5 minute drive, giving easy access to Newcastle, the Central Coast and Sydney. Cessnock CBD is just under a 10 minute drive, Maitland around a 20 minute drive and many fine Restaurants, Cellar doors, golf courses and concert venues are at your doorstep, you will love the lifestyle this property has to offer whether it is your permanent home or weekend retreat!
Last updated: 12:28PM on Aug 3rd 2017