320/6 Cowper Wharf Roadway,
Quality, light and timeless characterOpening to sensational harbour views and awash with morning sunshine, this exceptional residence is an offering of undeniable quality. Beautifully presented and occupying a prime north-east corner setting, original maritime heritage features remind the visitor of the wharf's vibrant commercial past.
- With high ceilings that include exposed timber beams
- Functional, stylish and impressively low maintenance
- Generous master with ensuite and walk-in robe/study
- Expansive open living area is dappled with natural light
- Deluxe kitchen has gas appliances and granite benches
- Secure parking, internal laundry, intercom, 24hr security
Perfectly suited to the first time buyer or investor that seeks a prestigious escape in a world famous harbourside setting, it is simply a question of a short walk to the Royal Botanic Gardens, Macleay Street cafes, regular transport and the city.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $214 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $3055 p/q approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.