Apartment for sale
3/2a Wentworth Street,
Point Piper, NSW
2 1 2
Auction Guide $1,200,000
Rare Opportunity, Motivated Vendor, MUST BE SOLD!In a blue-chip position of a premier harbourside locale, this ground floor apartment impresses with its spacious layout and direct access to a level garden on the north side of the six-storey security building featuring a rooftop terrace with sweeping harbour views to Rose Bay, Double Bay and the Harbour Bridge.
Quiet and private with wide windows capturing leafy garden vistas, the apartment has updated interiors with high ceilings, wide polished floorboards and neutral décor. Filled with light due to its north aspect, it has an entry foyer, large living area, open-plan dining area (seating 8 people), granite kitchen, main king-size bedroom (with b/ins), 2nd double bedroom (with b/ins) and white-tiled bathroom with bath and separate shower.
The apartment has level access from the street via the building's elegant lobby, and lift access to 2 covered car spaces in the secure basement parking area. Additional features include plantation shutters, intercom and residents' laundry with clothes drying courtyard. Excellent location minutes to yacht clubs, golf courses, shopping villages (Double Bay, Plumer Road, Rose Bay) and city transport including ferries at Rose Bay wharf.
- Ground floor with direct access to garden
- Ideal north aspect; private garden vistas
- Spacious living area with wide window
- Open-plan dining area seats 8 people
- Granite kitchen with Miele dishwasher
- Main king-size bedroom with built-ins
- 2nd double bedroom with built-ins
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower
- High ceilings, wide polished floorboards
- Neutral toned carpet in both bedrooms
- Level entry from street via building lobby
- 2 secure car spaces with lift to parking area
- Internal Laundry as well as shared residents' laundry & clothes drying courtyard
- Close to Double Bay & Rose Bay shopping
Last updated: 09:18AM on Aug 9th 2018