House for sale
33 Alumni Terrace,
4 2 2
END DATE SALE ALL OFFER IN BY 4PM 18TH APRIL
AMAZING SOLAR PASSIVE HOMEEND DATE SALE ALL OFFER IN BY 4PM 18TH APRIL (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
Stunning 5 year old, architect design and custom built solar passive home, using alternative construction methods. The house is oriented on the block to catch sea breezes with full length louvre windows and shaded to the north to keep the heat out. The materials used in the construction is highly thermally efficient- with 6 times the "R" rating of brick construction. Cleverly designed to take advantage of the views with an "upside down" house layout, 2 living areas on the top floor.
Gallery style designer kitchen, large 4m long bench with modern appliances, large corner pantry, designed with every convenience in mind. Quality appliances and ergonomic work station. Good size study nook and a drop down dining table for casual meals. Gorgeous open plan kitchen dining and living areas with stunning views down into the courtyard and swimming pool. Wine room/ closet or extra storage off dining area.
Full size large 8m balcony off the main living areas to take advantage of the views. Enjoy the Beautiful sunsets on the huge balcony with built in barbeque with gas point.
Stunning swimming pool with decked surround (using no maintenance eco deck) salt water pump and filter in the garage. The Clever U' shaped design built around the swimming pool, allowing views of the pool from all rooms upstairs. Abundance of windows to take advantage of prevailing breezes and shelter from the harsh sun.
Master bedroom with spacious modern en suite. Large walk in robe with built in wardrobes.
Two identical kids rooms upstairs with built in robes and separate bathroom attached. Large living room wing for kids/teenagers, sliding cavity door and separate kid's activity lounge. Fourth bedroom or study on ground floor, all rooms with ceiling fans.
• Architect designed and fitted out by Essence Interiors.
• Constructed with AAC panel - aerated autoclaved concrete panel. This material is highly insulating and is 6 times the insulation value of bricks
• Upstairs and downstairs powder room, designed in a stack", so it is able to be converted to a LIFT SHAFT. (The up/down column is the correct size for a small lift.)
• Laundry chute from upstairs linen closet
• 2 car garage with extra mezzanine storage
• Fully reticulated low maintenance garden
• Split system air conditioners upstairs in living area and the kids activity
• Gas log fire in the living area downstairs.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
• Edith Cowan reserve across the road.
• Floreat Forum - 2 mins drive
• Newman college, Hale and Churchlands and high schools all walking distance
• Close to Herdsman lake walking track and to Bold park and Wembley Golf course
• 8 km to Perth CBD
• Vibrant Wembley caf strip nearby
• Herdsman Fresh walking distance
Last updated: 12:19AM on Mar 21st 2018