33 Charles Street,
Character cottage with a sleek modern designStyle, character and modern design are smartly combined throughout this freestanding period home that sits in a wide street in a prime Leichhardt address. Cleverly updated to provide an easycare living environment, it displays a fresh dynamic style and a layout ideal for low-care entertaining and a great location that's within walking distance to the light rail, Hawthorne Canal Reserve and all of Norton Street's cafe options.
- A striking period facade has an attractive street presence
- Two double bedrooms, main with a/c, both feature mirrored built-in robes
- Air-conditioned lounge room plus a separate dining area
- Sleek galley-style kitchen, skylit full bathroom and internal laundry
- Custom alfresco BBQ deck plus a garage with rear lane access
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings and retained period details