33 Coode Street,
Mount Lawley, WA
HOME OPEN CANCELLED - UNDER OFFER!LUXURY! SPACE! LOCATION!
This luxurious and spacious 4x3 (with option for 5th bedroom), two-storey contemporary residence provides an elegant and enviable near city lifestyle opportunity.
Nestled near the Coode Street Cafe on a low maintenance, green titled lot, there's nothing here to spend or do except move in and enjoy the abundance of superb local amenities and conveniences this prestige is renowned for.
With a clever and flexible floorplan that includes main bedroom and living options both upstairs and down, quality external and internal finishes and generous spaces filled with an abundance of natural light, this home is a standout in both taste and design with inspection guaranteed to impress.
Features downstairs include but are not limited to:
- Stylish and timeless facade with attractive, fenced front courtyard and second floor balcony
- Wide, welcoming entry hall
- Substantial downstairs main bedroom with large walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Stunning polished solid jarrah timber floors and higher course ceilings
- Expansive open plan kitchen/dining/living area with direct aspect to the large timber decked and cedar lined covered alfresco area - perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining and living
- Sleek, classic cook's kitchen with extensive stone benchtop and cupboard space, quality appliances, walk-in pantry and long breakfast bar
- Large double garage with secure shoppers entry plus separate access to the rear courtyard and outdoor areas
- Three further queen sized bedrooms, all with BIRs and one with an ensuite bathroom
- Third family bathroom
- Home theatre room which could also be utilised as a home office or 5th bedroom
- Good sized balcony with attractive outlook
- Considerable, fully lined and carpeted loft space
Modern, street-front homes of this size and calibre in Mount Lawley are rare indeed. Call now for more details and see you at the home open.