33 D'arcy Road,
Seven Hills, QLD
Tri-Level Entertainer with Stunning City ViewsThis spacious three level residence has been built to incorporate the core fundamentals of a truly functional entertainers delight. With expansive living on the middle level providing smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous outdoor living and entertaining spaces allowing a comfortable, peaceful retreat, making this masterful residence perfect for a buyer who loves to entertain while taking in breathtaking city views in one of Brisbane's most sought after suburbs.
Privately positioned and boasting neutral colour schemes, you will appreciate the space and layout of this home. Floored with beautiful Italian porcelain tiles throughout, the spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area captures a profusion of natural light, opening onto a wide outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool and stunning city views and connecting to the rear private leafy terrace.
The location is also wonderful, perched above the road this beautiful home overlooks the city and is situated in a whisper quiet location.
The home itself features:
- 5th bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite opening out to the pool area.
- Stunning pool and terrace overlooking the city.
- Double lock up garage with additional storage and work space.
- Single carport perfect to store the trailer or the boat/jet ski.
- Open plan living and dining areas with beautiful Italian porcelain tiled floors (Scottish oak) flowing through to the rear private leafy terrace.
- Expansive formal living area with bi-fold doors opening onto the outdoor living, complete with stunning city views, all fully tiled and under roof.
- Beautiful kitchen with stone benchtops, Blanco stainless steel 5 burner cooktop, Asko dishwasher, double fridge space and ample storage.
- Separate fully carpeted 4th bedroom or guest room with walk-in robe and 2 way bathroom and opening onto its own balcony.
- Great sized laundry with access to the side of the property.
- Air-conditioning throughout.
- Oversized Master Suite featuring oversized fully fitted out walk-in robe / dressing room and ensuite with double sinks, oversized bath, separate shower with rain shower head and tiled seating showering area.
- In addition, the Master bedroom features a living retreat, private balcony with a stunning outlook over the city.
- Second and third bedrooms with built-ins.
- Main bathroom and separate toilet.
This prominent location is coveted by buyers seeking easy access to the CBD without compromise on proximity to lifestyle amenities. Situated walking distance to Seven Hills State School, and close by to Villanova College, Churchie and Coorparoo Secondary College. Positioned close to an enviable selection of cafs and restaurants and located 7km from the CBD and conveniently serviced by public transport routes, this is the ultimate residence for a relaxed, inner city lifestyle.
This is a superb opportunity to secure a beautiful home and a prime piece of real estate in the blue chip suburb of Seven Hills.
For further information or to book your inspection, please contact Danny Cody on 0404 077 102.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**