House for sale
33 Daybreak Boulevard,
4 2 2
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
SINGLE LEVEL BEACHFRONT BEAUTYDIRECT ACCESS TO CASUARINA BEACH.
"DAYBREAK'S HIDDEN GEM"
I invite you inside to explore the space and privacy of this tranquil oasis.
The owner's vision was to create a low maintenance beach house with separated spaces, good storage, a nice grassy back yard with pool & easy access to the beach.
Think family holidays by the beach, where friends can drop in and family can stay with ease. Privacy was high on the owner's agenda and they have succeeded in creating their own private piece of paradise !!
Situated in a very quiet location in a sought after beachfront street, you can walk to the local cafes, parks, shops and excellent schools, child care, medical and all amenities are within easy reach.
Constructed in 2014 the home has recently been completely refreshed & presents in immaculate condition.
It's very rare to find a single level beachfront home which offers so much. In fact, there are so many features to this property, I found it easier to list them for you below.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT CAROL WITHERIFF on 0413 056 405 or NICK WITHERIFF on 0405 618 477 ANY TIME TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING.
- 4 bedrooms all with walk in robes & sliding doors to outside
- All bedrooms are tv ready
- Home office
- Cinema room
- Storage or Mud room
- 2nd living/rumpus room
- Smart tv's included to media, lounge and master bed (still under warranty)
- Excellent storage
- Large kitchen with walk in pantry
- High end custom, soft close cabinetry throughout, 2pac and stone tops
- Bamboo flooring
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Ceiling fans
- Ladder access to roof with lights and storage area in roof if required
- 7 zone ducted air conditioning
- Timber shutters throughout
- Tinted windows
- Double garage with 2.4m height, epoxy floors & workshop
- Storewall system www.storewall.com.au throughout
- Floor to ceiling tiling
- Alarm/security with back to base option
- Keyless entry
- LED lighting throughout
- 10,00 litre concrete underground water tank
- Fully insulated throughout
- Secure electric gate to front
- Room for boat at front within secure gated area
- Fully fenced yard
- Automated irrigation
- Spear pump
- Solar hot water
- 6.6kw solar electric system
- Outdoor seated firepit
- Mature gardens & small orchard
- Large private backyard with palmetto turf
- Outside hot & cold shower
- Swimming pool with loads of extras:
- 2m deep pool for extra safety
- Jumping wall for the kids
- Glass pool fencing
- Waterfall feature with led lighting
- 3 way swim jet system, with remote and variable speeds for swimming training
- Direct access to beach at rear via keyless gate entry
- 715 m2 block - 13m width
- Good street parking
15 MINUTES TO GOLD COAST AIRPORT
30 MINUTES TO BYRON BAY
SHOPS, CAFES, COLES, MEDICAL, SCHOOLS, CHILD CARE, BUS STOP CLOSE BY
* Please note that all furniture depicted in the property images, are virtual images only.
Last updated: 02:01PM on May 20th 2019