33 Edgecliff Road,
Convenient Family Living With Sunny Courtyard & Secure ParkingPositioned at the doorstep of Cooper Park and Bondi Junction, this classic Victorian attached residence stands on a corner block with north rear aspect, sunny courtyard, garage and car space accessed from Yarwood Lane.
Spanning 2 levels, the home has a generous floorplan including a side entry hall, 3 double bedrooms (one with ensuite), 1 bathroom, formal sitting room, casual dining area (opening to covered balcony), timber gas kitchen and large family rumpus/4th bedroom flowing to the courtyard. Rich with traditional details, it has a period facade with wide bay window and original marble fireplaces in both bedrooms on the upper level.
Ideal for family living or a sound investment, the house is a short stroll to Westfield retail hub, buses/trains, Reddam College and Bellevue Hill Public School. In a wonderfully conveniently location, it is minutes to Double Bay, Centennial Park and Bondi Beach.
- Corner block with sunny north rear aspect
- Classic Victorian home spanning 2 levels
- Private courtyard for alfresco entertaining
- Side entrance hall with decorative archway
- Formal sitting room with high domed ceiling
- Casual dining area flows to covered balcony
- Timber country-style kitchen w gas cooktop
- Large family rumpus/4th bedroom opens to courtyard
- Main bedroom (downstairs) with built-ins & ensuite
- 2 upstairs bedrooms with built-ins & marble fireplaces
- 2 bathrooms (one on each level), laundry
- High ceilings, polished timber floorboards
- Garage & car space with side lane access
- Walk to schools, shops & bus/train transport