33 Ford Street,
515m2 Of Potential - Renovate, Re-build or Re-develop (STCA)Maximise the potential of this excellent land allotment by renovating/extending the existing neat home, building a new family home or considering re-developing (STCA). Located in one of Newport's most cherished streets, this opportunity is just moments from all amenities.
• Fashioned with soaring decorative ceilings, the compelling warmth of a bygone era is felt in the front lounge room which seamlessly flows into the evocative dining room.
• Three bedrooms are serviced by a neat bathroom and the master bedroom steals the spotlight with it's gracious period proportions.
• All-day sunlight streams into the kitchen/casual meals area and it's here where you may daydream about transforming this area into the 21st century (STCA).
• The peaceful garden presents impressive space for accommodating a designer extension as the family grows (STCA).
• A sun room/study, a garage, separate laundry, timber floors, rich period traits throughout, a gas heater, reverse cycle heating and air conditioning.
• Positioned in a family-friendly street, this residence is only a gentle stroll away from Newport Lakes, Newport train station, Newport shopping village on Mason Street and local schools.