House for sale
33 Halibut Avenue,
Ocean Grove, VIC
4 3 2
$1,250,000 - $1,320,000
Luxurious Family Coastal EscapeThis architecturally designed and craftsmen built home has undergone a stunning transformation, culminating in a luxurious four-bedroom family home with spectacular ocean views.
Beyond its impressive curb appeal, the home is divided over two levels. The ground floor comprises a sizeable double lock-up garage complete with adjoining media room, gym or home office space. There’s also a downstairs master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and contemporary ensuite.
Upstairs the home boasts an incredibly spacious and light-filled kitchen/dining area complete with sweeping ocean views, statement architectural ceiling, electric block-out blinds, Stone Ambassador benchtops, and Smeg appliances. Via triple sliding doors, the space can seamlessly merge with a magnificent outdoor deck, ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining.
On the opposite side of the kitchen, there is an equally spacious lounge area with deck access and space for a home office/study area if desired. Branching off the lounge is a separate hall area accessing a central bathroom with matte black fixtures, laundry with outdoor access, and three bedrooms, including a luxurious master suite with stunning New Zealand stone free-standing bathtub and sleek seamless double sink.
Additional features include an expansive lawn area, outdoor hot/cold shower, designer light fittings throughout, and close proximity to local schools, Bellarine Aquatic and Sports Centre and the popular Ocean Grove beach.
Key features of this stunning home:
• Expansive family-minded zoned living over two levels
• Light-filled kitchen with sweeping ocean views, Stone Ambassador benchtops and Smeg appliances
• Two master suites, one including New Zealand stone freestanding bathtub
• Entertaining deck adjoining main living areas
• Blackbutt timber floors and decking
• Large backyard with lawn and outdoor hot/cold shower
• Double lock-up garage with adjoining media room
• Close proximity to local schools, shops and beach
Last updated: 10:31AM on Jan 21st 2019