House for sale
33 Koorabin Drive,
3 3 5
SOLAR PASSIVE, CUSTOM DESIGNED YALLINGUP BUSH RETREATEscape to the serenity of bushland landscapes in your own custom-design, solar passive Yallingup home. This three-bedroom house on 6.6 hectares is located on the Yallingup Ridge, just 10 to 15 minutes' drive to the beach, shops and restaurants of seaside Dunsborough.
This property exudes privacy, with its meandering gravel driveway entrance, valley views from the front and bushland views at the rear, treed boundaries and dam. Surrounded by Marri, Peppermint, Banksia and mature Grass Trees, relax in the hammock on the wooden deck as you take in breathtaking views, resident kangaroos and the sounds of native birdlife.
Every front aspect of the home offers panoramic views, loads of natural light, high cathedral ceilings, Karri wood-flooring, Jarrah window finishes and a slow combustion wood fire to keep you cosy over the winter months.
As you enter the front doors to the home you are met with a stunning outlook through to the native gardens before heading down to the kitchen, dining and living area. With a built-in pantry, Jarrah breakfast bar and benchtops that run for miles, the kitchen is made for home-cooks.
When matched with the outdoor decks, swim-spa and oversized living areas and separate guest quarters, this is an entertainers delight, best viewed via private inspection.
- 3 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms
- Master with walk-in robe, spa ensuite
- 2nd bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite
- Detached 3rd bedroom / studio guesthouse with private bathroom
- Bushland/valley views
- Open plan entertainers' kitchen with Jarrah breakfast bar, oversized dining and lounge
- Karri flooring
- Slow combustion wood fire
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Back deck/BBQ area with swim-spa and outdoor shower
- Double carport plus additional parking bays
- Separate oversize powered shed with a self- contained studio plus two unpowered sheds for hobbyists or additional storage
- 47,000-gallon water tank capacity
- Raised vegetable garden
- Bore which pumps water to the 5,000-gallon water tank
- Solar hot water and 10 larger solar panels with a 3KW system
- Shared water dam access with independent water meters
This exquisite Southwest home is certainly waiting for you!
Contact Mat Moulton today to organise your private inspection.
Last updated: 06:01PM on May 18th 2018