33 Lara Drive,
FIELD OF DREAMSSOLD BY DANNY REDMAN
Perched at the zenith of the block this peaceful retreat overlooks manicured grounds complemented by spectacular scenery and distant views to the Buderim Mountain.
Arguably one of the best sites on Lara Drive, number 33 has the benefit of a private yet sprawling grassy landscape surrounded by a natural beauty only nature can provide with the rear boundary isolated by a meandering stream.
The residence combines the convenience of being a short stroll to Mathew Flinders whilst offering the extreme privacy and openness only acreage living can provide, close enough to amenity, yet secluded enough to feel sheltered from the rush of city living.
The rustic, modernist home was renovated in 2009 and designed to allow for a growing family, and can be further ‘opened up’ or ‘zoned’ depending on what is required. The kitchen is centrally located with an aspect designed to overlook the stunning lush grounds and out towards the generous entertaining area and pool complete with wood fired pizza oven and built-in BBQ.
Bounded by solid sandstone blocks the outdoor entertaining area has a sense of permanence and is sure to be the centre of family living.
- Elevated position to secure the breezes
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- In-ground Pool with adjoining entertainment area + wood fired pizza oven
- Golf tee off platform
- 5.72KW Solar System
- Large 6 bay shed perfect for storage
- Lush, private expansive grounds with adjoining creek and an abundance of mature fruit trees (incl mango, lycheee, citrus, passionfruit, pineapple, plum and coffee plants)
- A short drive to elite schooling, cafes and boutique shopping
- Walking distance to Matthew Flinders College and University