Rural for sale
33 Minchin Road,
North Jindong, WA
0 0 0
A SMALL FARM IN A GREAT LOCATION - 51.12 ACRESSet in a very desirable location with the new Vasse Village centre only 5km away enabling handy access to future Coles, Medical Centre and other Community shops. Vasse Primary School and Cape Naturaliste Collage are also within 5km of the property with the tranquil waters of Geographe Bay just a little further.
- 4 bedroom + office, 2 bathroom double brick home
- 9ft high ceilings
- Polished Jarrah floors in the living room, dining room, main bedroom & kitchen
- Air-conditioning in lounge/dining and ceiling fans in every room
- Salt water swimming pool / fully fenced / paved & surrounded by attractive gardens
- Full size tennis court
- 30mx20m lock up steel shed with power & concrete floor. A lean-to is attached to the western side of the building
- Spring fed dam & bore supply to both houses, paddocks, lawns and gardens
- 30,000 gallon rainwater tank supplies water to the main house
- Netted mixed orchard with many different varieties of fruit trees and raised & reticulated vegetable garden
- 16 electric solar panels on the main house
- 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom clad & iron
- Kitchen/dining/lounge area
- Outdoor patio
- Open front general purpose shed for storage of vehicles & equipment
- Set a good distance from the main homestead with own private entrance to the property. Currently rented at $400.00 per week.
This income producing small farm is very well maintained and presented offering two homes each with their own private entrance to the property, swimming pool, tennis court and absolute privacy. Central to Dunsborough, Busselton and Margaret River and everything this fabulous region has to offer.
Last updated: 01:20PM on Dec 15th 2017