House for sale
33 Old Canterbury Road,
4 2 3
Auction - Contact Agent
An Intriguing and Most Talented Corner HomeElevated 2 street frontage, situated 5 mins in walking distance to Taverners Hill light rail, Lewisham train station and 700m stroll to Fanny Durack aquatic Centre/ park. This handsome home is generous in space possessing a small warehouse on a substantial block.
A spacious family home or a sound investment, there is even more upside every way you look it, add your personal touches, increase the already large floor plan or increase an already generous rental return. Features:
• Two light filled large open plan living/ dining areas with air conditioning
• Two spacious bathrooms, 1 with laundry
• Well-presented European gas kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
• Spacious courtyard great for entertainment
• Rear warehouse like structure (75sqm) with high ceilings
• Potential to create live/work, multi incomes or/and add second lvl additions
• Walking distance to Lewisham, Summer Hill and Leichhardt shops and Schools
Water rates: $198.89 per quarter approx.
Council rates: $418.20 per quarter approx.
Last updated: 01:19PM on Oct 16th 2019