House for sale
33 Reeve Street,
4 2 2
Offers over $1,300,000
Contemporary yet Classic, Stylish yet FunctionalThis Reeve Street executive home was designed and built for its current owners to offer multiple living options, showcasing open plan living, separate media and study, spacious bedrooms and a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor. Desirably located in the Ascot State School catchment, this well maintained family home is also close to public transport, local shops, Oriel Park, plus a selection of Brisbane's elite private schools.
A cleverly crafted combination of sophisticated entertainer and family focused living, this home welcomes guests with the warmth of lush Jarrah floors and a multitude of formal, informal and alfresco entertaining spaces.
Designed with the family in mind, the kitchen boasts stone bench tops, Miele appliances and is complemented by the additional storage in the adjacent laundry space.
All generously sized bedrooms are located on the upper level which perfectly captures breezes and light through the bank of windows dressed with plantation shutters. A gorgeous balcony on this level offers yet another option for a morning coffee or a cool drink at the end of a warm summer's day. The parents retreat, strategically located to overlook the rear garden and deck, is a sanctuary designed with relaxation and privacy in mind.
• Gourmet kitchen boasting Miele appliances
• Expansive open plan living with separate media room and study
• Multiple entertaining areas, indoors and out, for all seasons
• Master retreat with additional lounge area and walk through robe
• Indulgent ensuite with twin vanities and double shower
• Spacious bedrooms all with built ins
• Generous main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Ducted and split system air throughout
• Home security and intercom system
• Ducted vacuum systems
• Cafes, restaurants, parks and public transport easily accessible
• Ascot State School zone
Last updated: 12:20PM on Nov 21st 2017