House for sale
33 Silsoe Street,
Hamilton South, NSW
4 2 2
Price Guide on Request
Quarter Acre Block Awaiting your Vision and InspirationAuction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
In one of Hamilton South’s most desirable streets surrounded by beautiful period residences, this unassuming family home, on a quarter acre block, is brimming with outstanding potential. On offer for the first time in over 50 years, it delivers wide-ranging appeal for the imaginative buyer boasting unlimited scope for a contemporary family residence of exceptional convenience and superb livability. Outside, wander the beautiful native garden amongst a Pink Kurrajong tree, Albany wooly bush, Small leaf tamarind and Hoya vine and watch your children play safely on dimensions that inspire new home or extension ideas (STCA).
On site, a c.1928 cavity brick and cinder built home is filled with character and timeless charm offering a generous choice of living spaces, four bedrooms and a versatile loft retreat. Extended in 1974, the galley kitchen, wet bar and two bathrooms will catch the eye of renovators with the tantalising scope they present. In original condition, they are ready to use now while planning for a contemporary dream design.
The stellar location is moments to Learmonth Park, Hamilton South Public School and shopping and eateries at The Junction and Beaumont Street with the CBD, harbour foreshore and beaches all within close proximity.
- C.1928 family home on 1084sqm parcel offers exciting scope to renovate/rebuild
- Approximate dimensions of 12.62/37.69 X 46.13/41.40m
- Formal lounge and dining/sitting room with leadlight window and ornate ceiling
- Three double bedrooms plus smaller fourth bedroom/study and versatile loft retreat
- Functional and tidy retro kitchen, wet bar and two bathrooms
- Movement activated security, solar electricity panels
- Air-conditioning and a slow combustion fire provide seasonal comfort
- Double garage offers versatility as a self-contained studio
- Bore water irrigated native gardens invite an abundance of birdlife
Last updated: 10:19AM on Jan 17th 2018