Unit for sale
333/62 Hastings Street,
Noosa Heads, QLD
2 2 1
Hastings Street GoldYou are now in heaven - with one of the world's most famous beaches on your doorstep, Noosa National Park just a short easy boardwalk stroll up the way and a bevy of restaurants, bars, boutiques and galleries at your fingertips.
Crowning one of Noosa's most ideally located resorts, The French Quarter is nestled at the Paris end of one of Australia's most prestigious addresses, Hastings Street. The occupants of the popular French Quarter resort need barely venture beyond their doorstep to find iconic Noosa beach's golden sands and the sparkling azure blue waters of Laguna Bay.
This delightful apartment is the best-priced offering in Hastings Street with over a 4.5% true nett return after all expenses and the added benefit of personal use. The highly sort-after French Quarter complex has experienced very high occupancy rates over the past 2.5 years since undergoing the complete resort renovation. Sold fully furnished and holiday ready, just drop your bags and relax whilst the professional on-site management take care of everything.
This unit presents a rare opportunity with a north east aspect to ensure day long natural light accompanied by light cool breezes whilst overlooking the resort style lagoon pool, a highlight of the complex.
Inside, the unit has been fully renovated to deluxe standard and features a built-in wardrobe and generous ensuite with walk in shower. Double doors open the living and kitchen spaces to an alfresco combination with the spacious balcony. The unit has been set up with lockable owner's cupboards, ideal for personal use occasions and the internal laundry offers great self contained living.
With lift access, secure underground parking, air-conditioning throughout, high quality staff and premium service, these apartments are a popular choice among holiday makers, giving consistent high occupancy rates and ensuring high returns for the discerning investor. This property is in a well managed complex that boasts a recently renovated luxurious lagoon style pool, spas and sauna set amid luscious tropical landscaping.
Inspections by booking only, an opportunity not to be missed.
* North facing unit capturing plentiful natural light.
* Renovated unit to "Deluxe" standard.
* 91% complex occupancy for 2016 & 2017 ongoing.
* Fully furnished, all furniture and appliances included, ready to go!
* True Nett return of $48,484 after all expenses, recent financial year.
* Outstanding 4.5% plus, return on investment.
* Professionally managed complex, nothing to worry about.
* Excellent depreciation benefits and optional personal use year round.
* Completely renovated resort with lift access and secure undercover parking.
* Gorgeous lagoon style resort pool with spa and sauna.
* Stroll to Hastings Street's best restaurants, cafes and boutiques.
* Opposite Noosa's iconic main beach and the gateway to Noosa National Park.
* Only 25 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport.
Last updated: 02:22AM on Jul 17th 2018