Villa for sale
334/61 Noosa Springs Drive,
Noosa Heads, QLD
3 2 2
Tastefully Renovated Villa - Downstairs MasterGet the price your property deserves – sell with R&W, the team that understands property.
Tastefully renovated villa situated within “The Woods” precinct of the Noosa Springs golf course estate. This very private stand-alone garden villa comes fully furnished.
Light bright and airy open floor plan with quality fixtures & finishes throughout. Double height ceilings to the main living and dining areas creating a feeling of grandeur and space. Ideal North facing living area and patios allowing you to enjoy the warmth of the sun all year round.
Thoughtfully and uniquely designed with a downstairs master bedroom with its own private patio, stylish ensuite bathroom and large walk-in wardrobe. There are two guest bedrooms located on the upper level of the home both with built in wardrobes, serviced by the main bathroom. A downstairs powder is perfectly located for when entertaining family & friends.
The centrally located gourmet kitchen is sure to appeal with quality appliances and high-end finishes. Tiled floors throughout the main living areas with fresh carpet to the bedrooms and upper level of the home.
Sitting on a decent parcel of land means you have great outdoor areas with beautiful lush green landscaped gardens. The yard is fully fenced, perfect for pets.
Selling partially furnished meaning all you will need is a few finishing touches move in and enjoy.
The rarity of floor plans with a downstairs master bedroom makes this property truly unique. If you have been looking for a property like this make sure you take the time to inspect.
• Recently renovated to a high standard
• Private north facing living, dining & kitchen areas
• Quality fixtures, fittings & appliances throughout
• White PVC shutters and roller blinds throughout
• Stylish kitchen and bathrooms
• Open plan living and dining area with double height ceilings
• Ground floor master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in wardrobe
• Partially furnished, including white goods, Golf Buggy
• Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
• Very private fully fenced landscaped gardens
• Double car garage with separate golf buggy garage for extra storage
• Body corporate fees include building insurance, Foxtel, front garden maintenance, annual pest inspections, 24 hour gated security as well as cyclical external cleaning & painting
• 2 x communal pools with BBQ areas within the estate
• 18 hole golf course with clubhouse, restaurant, gym & day spa
Last updated: 11:00AM on Jun 14th 2019