House for sale
335 Wilkins Road,
Mount Helena, WA
7 3 4
COUNTRY LIFE CLOSE TO THE CITYPhone enquiry code for this property: 6575
This beautiful country home is close to the city yet is surrounded by the tranquility of country life.
Tucked away in a quiet secluded location in Mount Helena on 6 acres just 10 minutes from Mundaring and within walking distance to schools, this beautiful family home is both generous in size and comfort.
Situated in a quiet street, this spectacular homestead is all you wish for. Set in a large fully automatically irrigated garden, this five bedroom, two bathroom home also has formal lounge, with an open fire, dining room, office, laundry sewing room, a large games/theatre room. The beautifully styled country style kitchen has granite tops and Miele products, which adjoins the large family area with a pot belly stove. All this is wrapped around by wide verandah's facing north and looking down the valley.
The second charming home is a two bedroom, one bathroom brick and iron home with alfresco area overlooking the valley. This is ideal for a second family home or for rental.
• Set in 6.5 acres which has four, fully pastured, watered and well-fenced paddocks.
• 12x5m, 3phase powered, lock up colour bond shed.
• Set in a quiet, friendly street.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and a pot belly stove, there is lots of wood.
• In the fully reticulated garden are a large salt pool, alfresco area, productive vegetable gardens and orchard.
• Double lock up garage
This property needs to be seen to be fully appreciated
Phone enquiry code for this property: 6575
Last updated: 01:40PM on Jun 14th 2018