34 Adams Street,
Frenchs Forest, NSW
Single Level Living with Huge BackyardThis delightful single level cottage has been updated for modern living, featuring traditional & contemporary spaces set over a level 920sqm north-to rear parcel.
Tightly held and lovingly maintained with light filled interiors, provides an idyllic Northern Beaches base with further scope to extend and customise to meet the needs of growing families.
An immediately appealing home, with an impeccable secure street frontage and lush gardens greet you upon arrival. The practical floor plan features a sunlit lounge room, complimented with bay windows and air conditioning, which flows through to a sunroom with glass pane ceilings drenched in natural sunlight. The dining area opens out through double doors to an entertaining terrace, overlooking the vast rear lawns and picturesque gardens. A well equipped kitchen features ample cupboard space, dishwasher and garden outlook.
Three good sized bedrooms feature built in wardrobes, as well as a versatile study or fourth bedroom.
Perfectly located in a sought after locale with easy access to popular primary and secondary schools, shops and frequent bus transport.
* Ready to enjoy with great potential for a second storey addition (STCA)
* Spread over one easy level perfect for families and downsizers alike
* Light filled interiors include separate lounge and dining areas, sunroom
* Entertaining terrace overlooks the vast child-friendly rear yard and gardens
* Well equipped kitchen has ample cupboard space and pleasant garden outlook
* Three bedrooms feature built in wardrobes, versatile study or fourth bedroom
* Double carport, renovated bathroom, high ceilings, hardwood floors under carpet
* No easements in the rear yard presents ample scope for a pool or granny flat
* A booming suburb close to the new Northern Beaches Hospital and amenities
* Family friendly locale a short drive from a choice of beautiful surf beaches