34 Alison Street,
Renovate or Rebuild this Loved Beachfront Reserve HomeThis loved split-level family home, on offer for the first time since built in 1990, enjoys one of the best positions possible in this tight-knit beachside community. Directly opposite beach reserve, the property makes the utmost of a location that feels like the sand and surf is almost an extension of its front yard with ocean views from practically every room. Currently configured as a 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home, it is in need of some repair and redecoration to bring it back to its full potential. The generous 657sqm landholding also offers ample space for a statement renovation and extension, as well as potential for a second level or even a complete knock down and rebuild, all subject to council approval. As well as the beach, all of the area's attractions are accessible on foot including Webb Park, Redhead Surf Club and the local shopping strip.
- Split level brick and tile home on gently sloping 657sqm parcel
- Approximate dimensions of 11.7m/10.4m x 59.8m/61m
- Open plan living and dining connects to ocean facing verandah
- Original kitchen appointed with electric cooktop
- Family bathroom with spa bath, shower and separate w/c
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Single garage plus driveway parking for two vehicles
- Redhead surf club is just 280m from the front door
- Council rates are approximately $3500 per year
- Water rates are approximately $791 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.