House for sale
34 Ashbourne Avenue,
3 2 3
Stunning upscale family home with poolThis stunning entertainer is presented to perfection, with upscale finishes and a jaw dropping al fresco area.
A central hallway with polished timber floors leads you to the open plan family and dining room. It's overlooked by a gourmet kitchen with waterfall stone island bench and gorgeous upscale appliances plus plenty of storage to keep clutter out of sight.
Fold back huge glass doors to create a seamless indoor/outdoor space that's ideal for impressing a crowd. The amazing al fresco area includes a built-in full outdoor kitchen (granite bench tops), all-weather blinds, ceiling fans, heaters and sound system, all overlooking a sparkling pool with patio surround.
There are three generous bedrooms, each with built-ins, plus a home office and separate formal lounge. The main bedroom enjoys a private en suite, with en suite access to the shared second bathroom from bedroom two.
A huge garage offers plenty of space and security to park 3 cars with room left over for the home gym, and has direct access to the house.
This beautiful home is set in a leafy street in sought after Kingswood, a short stroll to a range of primary and high schools. Enjoy proximity to Mitcham Shopping Centre and Cinemas, the cafe strip along Belair Road and plenty of public transport including trains and buses.
Inspection is strongly recommended to appreciate the beauty on offer here. Call Matt Dickinson for more details today.
- Reproduction character home built in 2005
- Formal and informal living plus home office and gym
- Gas log fire to main lounge
- Gourmet kitchen with SMEG oven, cook top, range hood & Miele dishwasher
- Main bedroom with en suite, BIR to all three bedrooms
- High quality home office custom carpentry
- Superior polished timber flooring and premium carpets to bedrooms
- Ducted RC air conditioner (zoned)
- All weather al fresco entertaining
- Sparkling in ground pool (salt chlorinated & heated)
- Approx 10KW solar system
- Electric sliding front gate and R/C double panel lift garage door
- 676sqm block (approx)
- Leafy location near shops, schools and entertainment
Council: City of Mitcham
Zone: R(CP) / Policy: 9 - Residential (Central Plains) Policy Area 9
AUCTION: On site Saturday 7th of September at 1:00pm (unless sold prior)
PLEASE NOTE: This property is being auctioned with no price in line with current real estate legislation. Should you be interested we can provide you with a print out of recent local sales to help you in your value research.
The vendor's statement may be inspected at 287 Anzac Highway, Plympton for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Last updated: 04:19AM on Aug 22nd 2019