House for sale
34 Bowen Mountain Road,
Bowen Mountain, NSW
3 1 2
$1.2m - $1.27m
Introducing Camellia CottageAn original 1920's Bowen Mountain character farmhouse elegantly updated to enhance its timeless period features while accommodating a modern-day family.
This desirable home is set on an elevated 3.2 arable acres with spectacular views of the Sydney Skyline. The home is made up of 3 bedrooms, the master with a built-in robe and generous main bathroom. The main living zones have been completely renovated, offering an open plan living, dining and kitchen which flows onto a spacious deck to take in the views and rural surrounds.
With all the hard work completed the land offers secure post and rail timber fencing throughout, a large green space for young children or pets and striking gardens. The further land is divided into two paddocks and three sheltered day yards, all with electricity nearby and two road frontages (Bowen Mountain Road and Gunbower Road).
• Fresh drinking water from 158m water bore and natural spring well
• Beautiful light filled kitchen with views over the stunning property gas cooking
• Gas fireplace, air-conditioning and fans in bedrooms
• External laundry
• Updated exterior, near new decking with secure railing,
• Fully insulated home
• Double car shedding and separate lock up tack room/shed.
• Stunning gardens, filled with established trees and of course Camellias.
• Peacefully located off Bowen Mountain Road, a short 5-minute drive to sought after Kurrajong Village offering cafes, groceries and parks.
Last updated: 09:50PM on Sep 19th 2017