House for sale
34 Bynya Road,
Palm Beach, NSW
4 2 4
Immaculate Home, Beautiful Views, Great LocationOffering a breathtaking and ever-changing vista spanning Pittwater and Careel Bay to Ku-ring-gai National Park, this immaculate and very spacious home has instant and lasting appeal.
Set amidst beautifully landscaped grounds with established shrubs and trees, the location is exceptionally private yet only moments from the beach, local cafes and renowned restaurants.
- Three levels offer spacious and separated living options, ideal for the extended family
- Entrance level has beautiful open plan living and dining areas accessing a large terrace, which is partly covered with a Vergola for comfortable year-round sunshine control
- The kitchen is functional and practical, with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- A fourth bedroom and bathroom are also on this level, together with the separate laundry
- Upstairs, two master bedrooms each access the second terrace and the views, and each has its own modern bathroom, one being incorporated directly into the bedroom with indulgent standalone bath and separate shower, the other with walk-in robe
- On the lower level, there's yet more space with another bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and lounge/dining area, so it's ideal for teens, extended family or perhaps offers the potential to be versatile self-contained accommodation
- A double carport completes this very pretty picture, ideally suited to being a permanent or holiday residence
Last updated: 02:09PM on Oct 4th 2017