House for sale
34 Hopetoun Terrace,
Shenton Park, WA
2 2 1
$975,000 - $1,050,000
EXCEPTIONAL VALUE IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION ON A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC STREETThis is a home that will tick all the boxes for the discerning buyer. While the value is evident, you will enjoy the great location of Shenton Park along with all the creature comforts this home offers including street appeal and numerous character features such as ceiling rosettes, picture rails and arches from the 1920’s. The generous room sizes and a WOW back garden will delight and the functional sunroom/conservatory and adjoining fernery along with the studio will enable you to indulge your passions. An established loft area awaits the project minded person to easily create a third bedroom or a Granny flat from the large studio, or even both.
* 2 bedrooms, master with ensuite, WIR, open fire place and French windows
* second bedroom with open fire place BIR and French doors.
* 2 bathrooms, 3 wc’s and 2 laundries
* ergonomicaly designed kitchen w/- centralised fridge, glass splash backs, xtra large pantry with roller door, d/washer, vented oil trap, stone bench tops, mobile island bench,and double undersink water filter.
* separate dining with charming French doors
* large family room with dimmable lighting and bifold doors and windows leading out to a deck and very cool shady gardens
* large studio with jarrah floor
* verdant garden
* off-street undercover parking
* several reticulated garden beds
* PVC with 2kw invertor
* reverse cycle a/c and gas bayonet
* very quiet street
* WILL OPEN FOR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS
Close to shops, lake, parks, 4 major hospitals, UWA, primary and secondary schools, train station, bus stops, Kings park and showgrounds.
School Catchments:- Rosalie Primary School & Shenton College
Lot 21 on Plan 1712
Volume 43 folio 67A
364 sq. meters
zoned R20 (proposed R60)
City of Subiaco $2337.14
Water Corporation $1446.84
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 20533
Last updated: 06:25PM on Dec 12th 2018