House for sale
34 Mcgowan Street,
4 3 4
AUCTION | WATERFRONT PARADISE WITH BEACH
1070 SQM North & Easterly Waterfront Home Complete With Private Entry To Beach &AUCTION DATE : 18TH OF AUGUST, 11AM ON SITE
ONE OF BEST WATERFRONT ADDRESSES ON THE PUTNEY PENNINSULA
Proudly presenting one of the most prestigious unobstructed waterfront properties in Putney's Peninsula. This dynamic easterly facing waterfront property is an architectural masterpiece, designed and built all the way to the water's edge, the panoramic water views offered by this exclusive waterfront front will leave you breathless...
You will enjoy an abundance of enviable features starting from its open space entrance into the waterfront pool with plenty of indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, a remote controlled boating slipway facility, and to complete the perfect waterfront, enjoy a private 500 SQM (approx) sandy beach just footsteps away from the pool.
Location is another strong attribute, the most worth mentioning being that this waterfront home is literately footsteps away from the beautiful Putney waterside park and a 30 second drive to MORTLAKE PUNT (FREE CAR FERRY SERVICE) providing shortcut access to Concord and Burwood.
YOU WILL LOVE:
- Full brick architecturally masterpiece home with unobstructed panoramic waterfront views.
- Multi level with multi living areas with extra high ceilings with full LED lighting
- Recently upgraded brand new bathrooms and solid timber flooring.
- Recently upgraded kitchen with natural skylight, quality appliances and gas cook top
- Recently upgraded bi-fold frameless glass doors flowing into the waterfront pool.
- Recently upgraded remote controlled slipway boating facility
- Each bedroom has individual balconies.
- Master bedroom enjoying water & city skyline views
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Ducted air conditioning, cellar, pool ensuite, video intercom entry
- Double garage with storage area plus additional parking spaces for up to 5 cars in driveway
- Easy access to Putney Park, Punt(CAR FERRY provides shortcut to Concord and Burwood), School, Kissing Point Ferry Wharf
- 7 Minutes Drive to Rhodes or Top Ryde Shopping Centre, 25 Minutes Drive To Sydney CBD or Chatswood.
Last updated: 08:15PM on Jul 12th 2018