34 Moffat Street,
"Seaton" Superior Period Excellence in Prized Brighton AddressShowcasing a strong structural presence from street level, this exceptional 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom Federation-style family home maximises space and encourages a myriad of indoor/outdoor living opportunities.
Securely set over two luxurious levels, upon entry discover a large home office with convenient French doors opening out to a manicured front yard. This space has the versatility to work as a private lounge room or even a fifth bedroom. A formal dining room with grand open fireplace also neatly uses French doors to access a paved courtyard running alongside the home. The main bedroom is staged on this level, complete with walk-in robes the size of a dressing room. An adjoining en suite is stylishly tiled, one of two bathrooms on the ground floor.
Cleverly combining the charm of Edwardian-era architecture with the bold lines of contemporary design, a large panoramic window in the open-plan living and dining area invites natural light inside under soaring ceilings. A deluxe kitchen has everything at your fingertips showcasing a Blanco dishwasher and ample bench and storage space.
Step outside to a large timber deck alongside a welcoming swimming pool. Framed by two rows of established palm trees and a perfectly placed poolside pergola, this relaxed entertaining area will be enjoyed all year round.
Upstairs features a handy retreat for the children, superbly skylit and super-sized. All three remaining bedrooms showcase extensive built-in robes and sweeping neighbourhood vistas at every turn. Two of the bedrooms offer bay windows with sleek bench seats and functional storage underneath, while one boasts an integrated desk. Centrally located, a luxe bathroom features a soothing spa bath.
Comprehensive features include heating and cooling throughout, a remote-controlled entry gate, an automatic garage with storage and a full complement of period features including exquisite leadlighting, decorative roof embellishments and ornate open fireplaces.
The exclusive, family-friendly address simply speaks for itself. Positioned on one of Bayside’s most peaceful, tree-lined streets surrounded by luxury homes, take a comfortable stroll to Brighton Beach train station, Were Street Village, vibrant Church Street, Brighton Primary School and the local foreshore. This is truly living!
* 4 large bedrooms, main with WIR/dressing room and en suite, 3 with BIR and integrated storage
* Spacious open-plan living and dining
* Sparkling kitchen with Fisher and Paykel cooktop, stainless-steel oven and Bosch dishwasher
* Formal dining room with open freplace
* Generous study/home office/formal lounge room
* Downstairs bathroom/powder room
* Generous upstairs skylit retreat under ceiling fan
* Large laundry
* Luxury bathroom with decadent spa bath
* Separate upstairs WC
* Secure remote-controlled garage with built-in storage and external and porch access
* Inviting swimming pool with swim jets
* Poolside pergola, perfect for entertaining family and friends
* Rear and side paved courtyard with timber deck
* Solar, gas-boosted hot water
* Storage solutions and built-in cabinetry throughout
* Stylish spotted gum and Baltic pine flooring
* Wired for surround sound
* Secure intercom and automatic gated entry
* Ducted and slab heating, gas open fireplace, split-system heating and cooling
* Holland and Roman blinds throughout
* Landscaped, low-maintenance established garden with sculpted hedges
* Moments from shopping, schools, parkland, transport and beach
Property Code: 868