34 Pine Road,
Expressions of Interest by Wednesday 14 February at 5pm (Unless Sold Prior)Country lane living with Mt Dandenong views
Awash with a sense of relaxation, feel rejuvenated as you enter this unique and romantic 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence. Set privately on a 2,442 sq m approx. allotment and introduced by a tree-lined streetscape and exquisite landscape, prepare for an outstanding family future with supremely flexible living options.
Soaring vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, slate floors and bluestone staircases define the rustic sensibility of the multiple living zones. Appreciate the dimensions of the lounge/dining with central open fireplace and wet bar, the family room/meals and kitchen, teen retreat, and the brilliant self-contained wing with kitchen, living, bedroom and bathroom.
Revel in the large terrace views of Mount Dandenong, tend to the highly productive garden planted with avocados, citrus, figs and macadamias, and walk easily to Pembroke Primary School and Billanook College.
* Unique and romantic 4 bedroom home on over half an acre
* Spacious and separate living zones
* Massive entertainer's terrace with views of Mt Dandenong
* Excellent storage inside and out
* Hydronic heating, air-conditioners and ducted vacuum
* Triple garage and double carport
* Walk to Pembroke Primary and Billanook College
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.34pineroadmooroolbark.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days