34 Pine Street,
Federation Home Steeped In TraditionFantastic opportunity to add to the tradition of this c1910 Federation home with heritage throughout, this stand-alone house poses exceptional potential in every way. Steps from the beach on near level easy-care gardens with a private north rear aspect, it is tucked away amid the trees on the exclusive 'Manly Flat' within a three-minute stroll of the Manly beachfront lifestyle.
• Tightly held home with fabulous Federation façade and tessellated tile front porch
• Near level block of 268sqm, spacious backyard with loads of potential (STCA)
• High patterned ceilings, traditional layout with three generous sized bedrooms
• Near original gas kitchen and laundry leading to rear garden bathed in north sun
• Footsteps to general store, restaurants, cafés and buses, level stroll to Manly's lifestyle hub and wharf