34 Selwyn Street,
The WOW factor. Architecturally Designed Family Home.Auction Location: On Site.
Set in one of Hackett's best streets this architecturally designed 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home has come to the market for the first time in 30 years. Nestled into the block this unassuming home is a wonder of great design and practicality that will be the envy of all your neighbours.
Rebuilt 13 years ago this beautiful family home was designed specifically for the ownerï¿½s family needs. The result is a well-planned family home with good separation between the parent's wing and the children's wing and great communal areas.
The parent's wing consists of a separate lounge (or formal lounge), study nook, an ensuite and a large bedroom with cedar doors leading out to the sun-drenched deck and pool.
The north facing kitchen/family room is in the centre of the home with high ceilings and a bank of sliding cedar doors which lead to an outdoor entertainment area - a great place to watch the sun set on these balmy summer evenings.
All the bedrooms in the children's wing are large with 2 having views of the pool. The main bathroom is large with a separate toilet.
The laundry is conveniently situated off the kitchen with access to the back courtyard.
The double garage with workshop space has internal access to the house and a roller door access to the back courtyard.
This house has been designed to accommodate the needs of any family with an abundance of extras to help make life comfortable.
Some of the highlights are:
- Douglas Brooks designed home
- Solar designed home with high energy rating. Cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Good block orientation with feature north facing windows and interesting rooflines
- Solar heated tiled pool with lights
- In slab heating with separate room controls
- Back to base alarm system
- Dual access double garage
- Large pantry in kitchen
- Open plan kitchen/family room
- Separate wing for teenagers
- Freshly painted throughout
- New carpet in some areas