House for sale
34 St Vincents Avenue,
5 3 3
$2,500,000 to $2,800,000
Quite simply ... One of Wembley's Finest HomeCraftsman built in 2008-09 by Grandwood Homes, this is one of the finest homes EVER offered for sale in Wembley.
Situated just 200 metres from the water's edge of shimmering Lake Monger, this home features:-
• Warm, welcoming entry hall features leads to a Home Theatre, designed in an ‘Art Deco’ theme, includes a ceiling mounted projector and screen, strobe lighting, coffered ceilings, top quality curtains and opens onto landscaped front gardens.
• Dream kitchen features Gaggenau appliances, Miele dishwasher, Fisher and Paykel refrigerator and freezer, walk-in pantry, a combination of Caesar Stone and marble bench tops, lacquered cupboards and glass splashback.
• Freeflowing family room and casual dining flows through bi-fold timber doors to an exciting al fresco which features a built-in stainless steel Beefeater 5 burner gas barbeque, Condor stainless steel commercial rangehood, Smeg dishwasher, Caesar Stone bench tops, cedar paneled ceiling with ceiling fan.
• Brushbox timber floors throughout, high quality carpet floorcoverings in the bedrooms and Home Theatre, tiled floor in the al fresco.
• 2 separate ducted reverse cycle Daikin air conditioning systems – one for the kitchen & family room and dining area and the other with 6 zones for the balance of the home.
• Sparkling in-ground heated swimming pool with glass safety fencing, state-of-the-art automatic filtration system, pool blanket, Baracuda vacuum system, outside shower.
• Smart wired, security system, front gate intercom, solar panels to generate power for the home, 2 ‘Rinnai Infiniti’ gas units send piping hot water to the 3 bathrooms, kitchen and laundry.
• Travertine marble tiled columns, sweeping ‘Gone with the Wind’ staircase, 36 piece crystal chandelier.
Currently leased at $2,100 per week until 30 June 2014, here is a home that will exceed your expectations.
Last updated: 02:09PM on Jan 24th 2014