Rural for sale
34 Tyrrell Road,
3 3 7
MORNINGTON, FERGUSON VALLEY.This pristine Ferguson Valley lifestyle farm includes a majestic three bedroom three bathroom Homestead with north facing views and a panoramic vision of the Valley and Dardanup farmlands. Situated just 6 km from the townsite of Dardanup, this immaculate property is nestled up against bushland that has ecological and biodiversity significance. The city of Bunbury is less than 15 minutes' drive, and a casual 2 hours' drive to Perth.
The property fronts on to Ferguson Road and has a quiet timbered side road entry, which leads you to the driveway and entrance to this magnificent home.
This timeless classic country homestead was completed in 2009 and built to a very high standard by a notable builder. Inside, the main living room, open plan kitchen and dining room look out onto the magnificent north and east facing views across the Homestead dam. The ceilings are 9 foot high ( 2.743 meters) and extend throughout the house, with three big oversize bedrooms, each with an ensuite. A large double office gives entry to the back door and to the big double garage full lines and tiled flooring.
Other features of this property include:
- 100 acres farmland, 3 dams and fenced to 5 paddocks all with stock water.
- Currently grazing cattle, but would suit horse and equine, or most crops.
- 27m x 7m Workshop lockup powered shed.
- New steel cattle yards.
- The front veranda extends to roofed garden room that sits upon the hidden rainwater tank and allows
- 360 privacy amongst the bush with views of the north dam and paddocks.
- A compliment of fruit trees and garden beds
- Swimming pool
- 10 ha or 24 acres of Jarrah & Marri protected forest in full bloom with a varied and magnificent display of orchids, wildflowers, and blossoms.
The current owners purchased the original vacant farm after careful consideration and developed from the ground up. The farm and homestead position was selected for its sunlight, protection from weather, views, community and access and distance to amenities.
it met all of our requirements and more. We were able to create a home and lifestyle property that has given us the enormous pleasure and satisfaction.
There are so many extras about this property it is hard to detail them in one report. Inspections are a must for those interested in the quality workmanship and finish of not only the Homestead, but the highly developed fertile pastures and fencing, not often seen to this high standard.
A magnificent property best appreciated by inspections to the exclusive agent.
Last updated: 10:44PM on Oct 4th 2017