House for sale
34 Wesson Road,
West Pennant Hills, NSW
4 2 3
$1,290,000 - $1,330,000
1st Home Buyers or Rental Investment - SERIOUSLY, AFFORDABLE, AFFORDABLE, AFFORDABLETake advantage of the opportunity to purchase a property approximately $200,000 below comparable homes due to the property's power easement just like the current owners did 30 years ago. The owners have purchased else where and they MUST get moving!
If you are looking for an immaculate spacious family home and have struggled to afford today's prices and have been disappointed in the size and quality of homes within your budget this brick and tile residence offers the perfect opportunity to own your own gorgeous home.
Move straight in and enjoy spacious modern living, the stunning new bathrooms and expansive living areas. This is a beautiful home, there is nothing left to do, not a penny to spend, move in and enjoy for Christmas.
Located close to a choice of well respected schools. An easy walk to local and express city bus services, parks, sporting fields and just minutes drive to a selection of shopping centres, the M1, M2 and M7 motorways.
- 4 bedrooms, large master suite with newly renovated ensuite
- Study or 5th bedroom
- Separate formal and informal living areas
- Bright modern kitchen with gas cook top and European appliances
- Beautifully renovated main bathroom with heated towel rails
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning plus home extraction fan and ceiling fans
- Double lock up garage with automatic door
- Extensive under house storage and workshop
- Outdoor BBQ area with external speakers
- Additional carport for boat or caravan with side gate access
- Fully fenced yard
- Block size 1096sqm approx. (subdivision not permitted)
Open homes as advertised or by appointment.
Contact the Agent - Amanda Woods 0418 248 989
Last updated: 10:51AM on Nov 21st 2017