Apartment for sale
3401/50 Marine Parade,
3 2 2
Waterfront Pivotal - Breathtaking Ocean Views!This impressive ocean front three-bedroom sky-home is enviably positioned on the 34th level of the tightly held Pivotal Point Tower - providing absolute privacy across a functional floor plan with stunning uninterrupted and ever-changing water views by both day and night.
Floor to ceiling glass doors provide a seamless blend between living, dining and outdoor entertaining terraces immersed in a captivating Broadwater and Pacific Ocean backdrop.
Central to all rooms is the galley kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and full height pantry.
All three bedrooms offer an abundance of space, each with built in robes whilst capturing views of the ocean, Broadwater and city skyline. The apartment also comes with two secure basement car spaces side by side and huge lock up storage.
Views are all-encompassing, immediately capturing the Ocean, Broadwater, Palazzo Versace, Marina Mirage before extending to the northern coastline, South Stradbroke Island, Nerang River and Surfers Paradise skyline and city lights set the mood for this magnificent apartment.
This is a one off opportunity to secure an outstanding apartment, act quickly this property will not last.
- Residential Building on the waterfront Marine Parade
- Main bedroom has a wall of built-ins, twin vanity ensuite and bath
- Second and third bedrooms have built in robes with spectacular northern views
- Secure lift access to 34th floor - ducted air conditioning
- Open plan living, dining, central galley kitchen, full height pantry, polished timber floors, large laundry, plentiful storage, work benches and study
- Secure basement parking for 2 cars side by side and secure lock up storage
- The residents only podium level comprises a 25m lap pool, heated spa, sauna, barbeque facilities, gymnasium, games room and sun deck
On your doorstep offering unbeatable convenience and direct access to the retail attractions of Australia Fair shopping centre, Broadwater Parklands, Commonwealth Games Aquatic Centre, Southport CBD, Main Beach, university, private hospitals, our finest private schools, G-Link light rail station and our fabulous China Town.
Last updated: 12:19PM on Aug 7th 2018