House for sale
343-347 Sunrise Road,
4 3 4
Owner Wants Property Sold, Present Offers in WritingThis stunning property boasts an impressive Eastern outlook, encumbers lots 343-347 Sunrise Road, and is situated just 10 Minutes from Noosa and Eumundi.
Appreciate this quality home in a private setting with its spacious light filled open plan layout located above the tree line. The flowing design in this lifestyle home blends effortlessly with the outdoors, where the spacious decks and entertaining areas offer abundant opportunities for family & friends to enjoy.
The master suite encompasses the entire top floor, and all other bedrooms are large with built in robes and benefit from the private layout. A grand entry from Sunrise Road enables your guests to park with ease. As well as the 2 car garage there is a detached 6 x 10 work shed with additional 2 car bays. Adjoining this is a large level grassed area for children to play that flows onto a terraced area below, perfect for growing fruit trees or exotics, capturing the natural sunlight.
This property is enhanced by panoramic views to the ocean from Sunrise Beach to Peregian Beach over lake Weyba and South East to Coolum and beyond. The current owners will miss this property but the time for change has come.
Its many features include:
- Light filled open plan living with polished tiles
- Chef's kitchen with built in timber dining bar, Caesar stone bench tops & 5 burner gas stove
- Alfresco Bar with dedicated walk-in fridge
- Expansive outdoor timber decks for entertaining plus a pool and gazebo
- Stunning views from Sunrise beach over Lake Weyba to Coolum.
- Expansive master bedroom with timber flooring and ocean views, large ensuite and walk in robe
- Dedicated cinema/music room
- Alarm system, integrated sound throughout, ducted vacuum system, Ducted A/C and ceiling fans
- 5934m2 property with double garage, double carport and 2 bay shed
- A bonus; 1 bed 1 bath studio, ready to be fit out with a kitchen (subject to council approvals)
Last updated: 04:21PM on Oct 19th 2017