344 Knights Road,
Priceless, Panoramic ViewsA unique opportunity presents to secure breathtaking, million dollar views and create the ultimate lifestyle property. Approximately 80 acres of lush, rolling pastures with unsurpassed water views across Swan and Port Philip Bays.
Beautifully elevated, the land offers you an uninterrupted aspect across Port Phillip Bay to Melbourne, Mt Martha and Arthurs Seat right through to Point Nepean and ships passing through the heads, out to The Tasman Sea. Be mesmerized by morning sunrises, reflecting off the aquamarine vista beyond and gifting you an unrivalled daily ambience.
Partially cropped and with multiple dams, this property leaves plenty of space for an exceptional lifestyle home (STCA). Ideally suited to passive solar design, taking advantage of the orientation and beauteous surrounding landscape.
Local organic produce, award winning wineries and an abundance of leisure based activities offered by the beautiful Bellarine Peninsula, are all close by. Conveniently located 5 minutes from Point Lonsdale and 10 minutes to Queenscliff, with the Searoad Ferry giving access to the Mornington Peninsula.
- Approximately 80 acres of land with uninterrupted views across Swan & Port Philip Bays
- Perfect lifestyle opportunity with an amazing outlook
- Capturing the outlook over to Melbourne City, Mornington and out through the Heads
- Securely fenced perimeter with separate paddock structure, perfect for holding livestock
- 5 minutes to Point Lonsdale, 10 minutes to Queenscliff with Searoad Ferry access
- Enjoy award winning wineries and eateries at your disposal