House for sale
345-347 Whale Beach Road,
Palm Beach, NSW
4 4 2
World-Class, Walter Barda Designed Oceanfront Residence'Semloh Cove Estate' is one of Walter Barda's most inspired pavilion designs, completed in 2014 on what is arguably the finest oceanfront setting on Palm Beach. With the luxury of working with a double block and two titles, one parcel has been left unencumbered and beautifully landscaped; on the other, this extraordinary residence is oriented directly to the north and frames magnificent views across the beach, Barrenjoey Headland and the Central Coast.
One feels ownership of the entire coastline from the elegant interiors of 'Semloh Cove'. The eye sees nothing but bush reserve meeting the sea, with one of the most private outlooks to be found anywhere in Sydney.
The exquisitely balanced design of the home encompasses four levels, providing a number of distinctive living zones that lend themselves to the change in seasons; the main lounge is expansive yet intimate and warmed by the wintertime sunshine, while the 'Lanai' room, which true to its name, is fitted with enormous sliding sash windows that deliver an unforgettable oceanfront experience. Likely to be the most popular space in the residence, the 'Lanai' room seamlessly connects across a Calcutta marble bench to a superb, custom designed Miele/stone topped kitchen.
The residence also hosts a custom-built study, billiards room, sun-soaked travertine terrace and mosaic tiled pool, while an adjacent pergola is a dazzling spot for outdoor entertaining and up-close whale watching. Accommodation is equally impressive with a splendid suite on the top level, complete with a private lounge, deck and two gorgeous bedrooms both with deluxe ensuites, while the ground floor reveals a sumptuous guest suite.
A separate wing is fittingly devoted to the master retreat; it offers a level of sophistication, style and comfort rarely found in contemporary Australian architecture.
- 556sqm of living space on a double block (combined 1,372 parcel)
- Wide street frontage, four flawless levels serviced by an internal lift
- Wide planked recycled Blackbutt floors + tumbled Italian Travertine
- Hand picked sandstone fireplace and in the dining room ï¿½ original to site
- Elegant custom joinery by Kavanagh Sons and Krateo Unique Furniture
- Stunning yet supremely practical kitchen; full suite of Miele appliances
- Private master wing frames the sublime ocean views from beach to the central coast; includes extensive custom cabinetry, sunken marble tub
For further details please visit, www.345to347whalebeachroad.com
Last updated: 09:37AM on Dec 1st 2017